My sister Laura created an awesome salmon recipe a few weeks back and has been excited to make it for me. I got to try it tonight, and noted down the recipe as she prepared it. The flavours were incredible!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
- 1 piece of salmon
- Vegetable oil
- 1/2 clove of garlic, crushed
- Lemon thyme herb
- Juice of half a lemon
- Lemon herb and garlic seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Lay out a piece of baking paper, put a drop of oil in the centre and place salmon on top of the oil.
- On top of the salmon, place garlic, lemon thyme herb, parsley, lemon juice, lemon herb and garlic seasoning, salt, pepper, and small pieces of butter.
- Wrap up the salmon in the baking paper.
- Cook in oven at 200°C for 8 minutes.
Blog Post by Jacqueline – Co-founder of My Apron.